We know a lot about location
Our professional real estate team has years of experience selecting locations throughout the country. We utilize sophisticated market demographic software and site selection strategies, as well as market and site tours/inspections to help the franchisee select most suitable site available.
One important aspect of our strategy for growth is the relationships our experienced real estate team establishes with landlords and developers. High quality facilities developed in locations that make good business sense are the result.
We provide a full spectrum of support to our franchisees, including assistance with site selection, building design and development. This entails support with regulatory approvals for building, zoning and child-care licensing throughout the construction phase.
Once open, Kiddie Academy franchises are continually supported with training and guidance on financial management, operations and marketing. Our comprehensive set of systems and methodologies helps each franchisee maintain uniform, high-quality standards.
Real Estate Criteria:
- Building Types: Freestanding, Retail (in-line/end cap space), Office
- Lot Size: One to two acres
- Building Size: 7,000-9,000 sq. ft. (prototype: 8,500 sq. ft.)
- Floor Level: Prefer 1st floor space but will consider two story building with half of the space on the first floor
- Adjacent Outdoor Play Area: Min. of 2,500 sq. ft. (should be contiguous to building) but size varies by state and local regulations (call for more details)
- Signage: Building and/or monument signage available
- Interior: Built to Kiddie Academy specs
- Lease: New construction build-to-suit lease or existing space lease
- Minimum 15-year lease
- Three (3) five-year options
- Purchase: Land or building purchase
- Ground Lease: None, please
Trade Area Criteria:
- Growth: Strong population growth preferred
- Schools: Located near local elementary schools
- Convenience: Convenient to major commuter routes and/or good daytime population