Offering Support from the Kiddie Academy Corporate Team at Every Step
A franchise that offers a dynamic and engaged support system can breed prosperous, energized franchisees. As one of the top 100 franchise companies in the world, according to Entrepreneur’s 2018 Franchise 500 Ranking, Kiddie Academy understands the value in nurturing our franchisees and prides ourselves on having a corporate team that provides support for each franchisee every step of the way. From purchasing real estate to training and development, we offer comprehensive expertise, tools, ideas and support in all areas of running a business.
What makes Kiddie Academy shine? “We benefit from Kiddie Academy’s expertise in site selection, construction, and financing matters,” says Saj Rizvi, owner of multiple Kiddie Academies in the Chicago, Illinois market. “As this was a completely new venture for us opening our first Kiddie Academy in Streamwood in 2008, we wanted that safety net that would support us throughout our path to a grand opening and beyond.”
There are several steps to starting and maintaining an educational child care business and Kiddie Academy believes its strong foundation as a company and brand can help our franchisees thrive by offering support in the following areas:
- Financing—Kiddie Academy has developed strong relationships with several national and regional lenders to help facilitate and secure financing for any new Kiddie Academy franchise location. Company experts supply templates and training to develop loan packages, will review business plans and see the process through to completion. Our finance team begins working with new franchisees from the early days of site selection, and will continue to work hand in hand until the loan closes.
- Site Selection—Franchisees work with our expert real estate team to help evaluate and select the best site for business, whether that means building on an empty lot, retrofitting an existing building or finding a location in an office park or shopping center setting.
- Construction—The Kiddie Academy construction team keeps development running efficiently. From providing concept plans to assisting with the zoning process and guiding the construction of a new academy, Kiddie Academy has people a new franchisee can count on.
- Initial Training—Training begins at Kiddie Academy’s headquarters in Maryland and includes classroom and hands-on experiences. Academy Owners and Directors will learn all about the proprietary Life Essentials® curriculum and educational philosophy. Franchisees also benefit from ready-to-use marketing, operations and financial tools.
- Pre-Opening, Grand Opening and Beyond—Every Kiddie Academy franchisee has a dedicated Franchise Business Consultant that provides support through site visits, additional training, and sharing best practices in the areas of education, operations, and marketing. These specialists are assigned to a limited number of franchisees, so they are able to become deeply immersed and engaged with each business, spending quality time providing counsel and business advice across a wide range of topics. Our franchisees can rest assured that they have help and assistance throughout their journey with Kiddie Academy.
Kiddie Academy goes the distance to make sure every franchisee is set up for success. Support comes through every kind of interaction including training seminars, one-on-one meetings, newsletters, real-time webinars and an annual conference. Watch as some of our most successful owners share their support experience and why they can count on the Kiddie Academy corporate team here.