From the heart and by the numbers
Working parents want the best education for their children, as early as possible. Growth in the educational child care industry, and at Kiddie Academy, reflects it.
- Educational child care is a $47 billion industry comprising roughly 832,000 businesses employing 2.2 million people 1
- The population of children age 5 and under is expected to increase by more than 7% in the next 20 years to further boost the growth of the child care industry 2
- Kiddie Academy is ranked number 73 on Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500
- KA experienced over 22% growth in 2017, adding 36 academies
* Other sources: National Household Education Survey; Childstats.gov; National Association of Child Care Resources & Referral Agencies; National Center for Education Statistics; Thirdwave Research